Starting new decade wearing the cap as CIO of KPJ Healthcare, the biggest and leading Healthcare provider in private sector in Malaysia and Asia. With 20 hospitals under belt, and four more to be added in next one year with plans to acquire more every year, it is certainly a very high profile and tough job for a clinical results in Healthcare IT.
Working as healthcare IT, as CIO has its own challenges and
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration
- What’s the difference between healthcare IT professionals and their peers in other industries?
- Health Information Through Social Media Is It Patient Centered?
- Robots that provide support in nursing and healthcare
- Jordan’s first Healthcare ICT Task Force