Today’s healthcare is no more old styled patient doctor relationship, rather it is the new turf to healthcare professionals due to increasing demands from consumers to be more open and more accommodating to the ever increasing knowledge base of each individual being under treatment to that particular illness or health problem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration
- What’s the difference between healthcare IT professionals and their peers in other industries?
- Health Information Through Social Media Is It Patient Centered?
- Robots that provide support in nursing and healthcare
- Jordan’s first Healthcare ICT Task Force